CELA 2017 Annual Conference BRIDGING
Dates: Friday, May 26-Monday, May 29, 2017
Host Institutions: Tsinghua University, Beijing Forestry University, Peking University
Location: Beijing, China
CONFERENCE THEME: BRIDGING
We invite authors to submit research, scholarship and creative activity that highlight the conference theme of “Bridging” which emphasizes the exchange of ideas within landscape architecture, across disciplines and cultures, and the sharing of knowledge and experience. This is an opportunity for authors to be included in a special peer-reviewed conference theme publication, available at the time of the conference. All authors submitting to this track are expected to submit papers for review.
Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture (CELA) 2017 Annual Conference features thirteen tracks. There will be the twelve standard CELA tracks, and one conference theme track—Bridging Special Conference Theme Publication Track.
• All authors of abstracts accepted for presentation are invited to submit a full paper.
• All papers submitted will be compiled, without review, for electronic distribution to conference attendees.
• All papers submitted also will be reviewed for potential publication in the track in which they were submitted. The conference publications will be the conference theme publication, Bridging, published by the Host Institutions and Landscape Research Record 06 published by CELA.
• Call for Abstracts: September, 2016
• Abstracts Due: midnight (author’s time zone), Sunday, October 16, 2016
• Abstracts Decision: November 2017 (specific date TBA)
• Full Papers Due: End of January, 2017 (specific date TBA)
Reviewing CELA conference abstracts and full-paper manuscripts is one of the most important services CELA members can provide to the organization. The peer-review process supports the creation of new knowledge and provides a testament to the strength of our growing body of scholarly work. We hope you will join this effort.